Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Data Analysis and Interpretation of PPC

Questions
Hey
I'm trying to find out some information on the analysis and interpretation of PPC data through the use of Microsoft Excel.

Any information on this topic would be greatly appreciated, things i'm looking for are:
- Ways Excel displays PPC advertising data
- How to analyze this data once display
- Interpretation and meaning of the data through Excel

also anything to do with formulas and there use with Microsoft and excel.

Regards and thanks in advance, this to me seems and interesting topic with little if any information out there about it

Answers - 1
Have you downloaded the Ad Intelligence plugin? It's a really nifty tool for excel 2007 and I would recommend looking it up if you haven't already.
Answers - 2
I have a pretty basic spreadsheet that I use for our reports. I pull in spend, conversions and cost per and then calculate out our revenue and profit (adjusting for cost and ad spend). I'd be happy to create one with dummy data and send it to you if that helps at all (getting to ROI from there would be very simple too). PM me if you'd like it.


0 comments: