Wednesday, April 9, 2008

PPC Bidding software

Question

Can anyone recommend any bidding software that they might be using?


Or perhaps software that uses just one interface to manually adjust your bids on msn,google,yahoo. Google's not so bad as you can use the adwords editor. I find msn and yahoo a pain.

I've looked into go-toast, heard its good, but I find it to be very expensive solution.


Any ideas? recommendations ?

Answers - 1
We currently use a piece of software called Bidcenter at the moment. It is a very good tool for managing cross-search engine PPC but it is very expensive. I believe we pay around £900 a month for the privelage. As part of a cost reduction program we are going the other way and doing away with Bidcenter and managing each search engine PPC account individually- not looking forward to it!

Answers - 2

Which will bring me to a thread I am about start called Recording ROI In MSN, Google, Yahoo!


0 comments: